Introducing the Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card 2023 Online Application Form
The sprawling state of Rajasthan in India faces multiple challenges in the efficient delivery of government services to its residents. To address this, the state government has launched the Jan Aadhaar Card Yojana portal, providing an electronic avenue for seamless service delivery. The primary aim of this initiative is to ensure that the benefits of various public welfare schemes reach the residents in a transparent and leak-proof manner.
The Jan-Aadhaar Yojana strives to consolidate the entire service delivery ecosystem of the state into a cohesive framework. The vision of “One Number, One Card, One Identity” shall serve as the cornerstone of this new Jan Aadhaar Card scheme, streamlining government channels to a single avenue of reach for the residents.
Registering for Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Yojana
The process for applying online to enroll citizens in the Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Yojana is outlined below:
Step 1: Visit the official Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Yojana portal at janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the “Jan Aadhaar Enrollment” link, or access it directly via https://janapp.rajasthan.gov.in/janaadhaar/citizenDashboard.
Step 3: Proceed to click on the “Citizen Registration” link, leading to the Jan Aadhaar Card Registration Form.
Step 4: In the form, provide the head of the family’s name, Aadhaar number, mobile number, gender, and date of birth. After filling in the required details, click on the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
Step 5: Subsequently, access the Citizen Enrollment form and enter the registration number to finalize the Jan Aadhaar Yojana online application process.
Direct Links for Jan Aadhar Yojana
For easy access to various services, below are the direct links related to the Jan Aadhar Yojana:
- Citizen Registration: https://janapp.rajasthan.gov.in/janaadhaar/citizenRegistration
- Forgot Registration: https://janapp.rajasthan.gov.in/janaadhaar/citizenForgotRegistration
- Acknowledgement Receipt: https://janapp.rajasthan.gov.in/janaadhaar/getCitizenReceipt
- Upload Documents: https://janapp.rajasthan.gov.in/janaadhaar/citizenDocUpload
- Card Status: https://janapp.rajasthan.gov.in/janaadhaar/getCardStatus
- Know Your Janaadhaar ID: https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin?RU=JANAADHAR
Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Schemes List
Residents can access a comprehensive list of schemes linked to the Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card in the table below:
S.No Jan Aadhaar Services
- Availing benefits of government schemes & public welfare schemes
- Serving as Proof of Identity (PoI) and Proof of Address (PoA)
- Assisting in setting up eligibility criteria for welfare schemes
- Enabling access to benefits under Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana
- Supporting Public Distribution Scheme (Food Security Act)
- Ensuring easy access through the Jan Aadhaar Mobile App and maintaining a comprehensive list of beneficiaries.
Obtaining Jan Aadhar Number / Jan Aadhaar ID
The Jan Aadhar Number or Jan Aadhaar ID can be acquired through various means, as outlined below:
- By Sending SMS: Residents may obtain their Jan Aadhaar Number by sending an SMS to mobile number 7065051222 using the mentioned formats: JAN <space> JID <space> <15 Character Jan Aadhaar enrollment id> or JAN <space> JID <space> <12 digit UID Number> or JAN <space> JID <space> <10 digit Mobile Number>.
- Using Mobile Application: Residents can download the “Jan Aadhaar” mobile application from the Play Store, allowing access to their family Jan Aadhaar Number and e-Card.
- Via SSO: Residents can acquire their Jan Aadhaar Number using SSO Login in the Profile section. If Jan Aadhaar number is not available in the SSO Profile, residents may obtain it by updating the existing Enrolment ID.
Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Yojana Mobile App Download
The Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card mobile application can now be downloaded from the Google Play Store. This 15 Mb app, compatible with Android version 4.1 & above (current version 1.0.0), enables citizens to avail various services such as downloading Jan Aadhaar eCard and checking enrollment and card status.
The Need for Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Yojana Portal
The Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Yojana Portal aims to provide each family and individual with a Jan Aadhaar number, serving as a singular identifier. It facilitates the delivery of both monetary and non-monetary benefits and services to residents through an interconnected network of e-Mitra kiosks. By overhauling the state’s electronic service delivery system, this portal encompasses innovative features such as e-bazar, e-commerce, financial inclusion, institutional finance, insurances, and women empowerment, elevating the state’s service delivery to new heights.
For further information, visit the official website at janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in or call the HELPDESK number: 1800-180-6127 (9:00 AM to 6:00 AM | Monday to Friday).
In 2014, the Rajasthan state government introduced the Bhamashah Yojana and Bhamashah card to empower women from below poverty line (BPL) families. This scheme enables direct benefit transfer to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts. The Bhamashah card is issued in the name of the woman as the head of the family and is essential for claiming birth, death, and marriage certificates. However, its mandatory requirement has posed challenges for beneficiaries to avail benefits from schemes like the Prime Minister Awas Yojana-Gramin (PMAYG) and Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana.
Under the Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana, initiated in 2016, new mothers of girl children receive financial support, and vaccination completion leads to additional benefits. Unfortunately, the lack of the Bhamashah card has resulted in many beneficiaries being excluded from Rajshri and PMAYG schemes. The government has urged previous-year beneficiaries to convert their ‘Jan Dhan’ accounts into general accounts, but the state government remains firm in not converting Bhamashah Yojana accounts, leaving these beneficiaries without the benefits they deserve.