Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Common Entrance Tests, APPGCET Admit Card 2021 has been released. The card has been released by the Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa on behalf of APSCHE. The exams are to be conducted from 22nd Oct to 26th Oct 2021. The candidates who registered themselves for the examination can now download the admit card by visiting the official website www.sche.ap.gov.in.
The admit card is a mandatory document to the examination venue along with a valid government issued identity card. The last date to register for the examination was 8th Oct 2021.
Exams are to be conducted: 22nd Oct to 26th Oct 2021
Last date of online application submission: 8th Oct 2021
The candidates are advised to go through the details mentioned in the admit card. The card includes details like the name and personal details, exam date and time, exam venue, exam day instructions, etc. The exam will be conducted by following all the Covid-19 protocols issued by the central and state government. In case of any discrepancy, the candidates must reach the exam conducting body. The candidates are advised to visit the official web for more such info and updates.
How to download
- Candidates are required to follow the given below-mentioned steps to download the APPGCET Admit Card 2021.
- The candidates are required to visit the official website on www.sche.ap.gov.in.
- Under the Homepage, click on the tab named, ‘Download Hall Ticket.’
- A new page will be visible on the screen, enter login details like Application Reference Id, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the submit button to proceed.
- The APPGCET Hall Ticket 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Download and save it.
- Take a hard copy of the same for further references.