Apprentice Jobs 2023 – Latest Apprentice Sarkari Naukri
Get Free Notification for All Vacancies of Best Apprentice Jobs Sarkari Naukri. Recruitment for Freshers and Experienced Candidates has been released in Govt Sector. Candidates can apply online application form in State and Central Govt Department. The Apprentice Training Govt Jobs means the Apprentice Trainee vacancy to be fill up through one to three Years training period basis.
During the training, the candidates will get stipend for each month. The eligible candidates posted for Regular Govt Posts after the successful completion of training. Apprentice Fresher Jobs for ITI / Diploma / Engineering Graduates available in Railway, Banking, State Electricity Board, PSU, Central and State Government Departments.
Latest Apprentice Sarkari Naukri
- NPCIL Various Apprentice Post Recruitment 2023 Apply Online January 20, 2023
- Indian Railways has invited 1785 Apprentice Job 2023 Apply online January 3, 2023
- Apply for 2521 posts in Indian Railway WCR Recruitment November 2022 December 5, 2022
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 For 265 Trade Technician Posts November 2, 2022
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Apply Online October 1, 2022
- GAIL Recruitment 2022 for Executive Trainee through GATE February 26, 2022
- BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Apply Online February 25, 2022
- DIPAS Apprentice Online Recruitment 2021 November 19, 2021
- BSNL Diploma Apprentice Jobs Online 2021 November 15, 2021
What are Apprentice Jobs in Government Sector?
Central and State Governments offer various Apprentice jobs for ITI, Diploma and Engineering graduates. The Apprenticeship jobs are Trade Apprentice, ITI Apprentice, Act Apprentice, Apprentice Trainee, Graduate Engineer Trainee, Technician Apprentice etc.
Can I do apprenticeship after 12th?
8th, 10th, 12th and ITI pass-outs are eligible candidate to undergo apprenticeship in designated trades for trade apprentices. In certain trades, B.Sc. pass is also a prescribed qualification.
What is the work of Apprentice?
An apprentice is a person who is undergoing apprenticeship training. Apprentices become skilled workers once they have acquired the knowledge and skills in a trade or occupation, which help them in getting wage or self – employment. In addition apprentices get stipend at the prescribed rates during the training.