DSSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) / Section Officer (Civil) (Post Code – 801/22) against vacancies in respect of various Departments of Government of NCT of Delhi /Autonomous Bodies/Local Bodies
Junior Engineer Civil 575 Posts
Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
(i) Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution or equivalent.
(ii) Two years professional experience as
Civil Engineer counted from the date of
completion of the qualifying Diploma
Junior Engineer Electrical 116 Posts
- Engineering Degree / Diploma in Related Trade.
- Experience Required (Post Wise)
- More Details Read the Notification.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be eligible in terms of age, educational qualifications,experience etc. as per Recruitment Rules notified by the User Department for the post in which he/she intends to apply.
- The educational qualification, age, experience etc. as stipulated in advertisement shall be determined as on 09 /02/2022.
|Important Dates :||Age Limit:|
|Application Begin : 10/01/2022|
Last Date for Apply Online : 09/02/2022
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 09/02/2022
|Minimum Age : 18 Years.|
Maximum Age : 27-35 Years. Post Wise
Age Relaxation Extra as per DSSSB Recruitment Rules.
General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
SC / ST / PH : 0/-
All Category Female : 0/-
Payment Mode : Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Before submitting online applications, candidate must ensure that he/she is registered on DSSSB’s portal i.e. https://dsssbonline.nic.in. The instructions for Registration are available on the Board’s website (Annexure-II). Registration with DSSSB is a onetime exercise. The user ID and password generated after registration should be used to log in whenever a candidate is applying for examinations of the posts notified by DSSSB. No separate registration is required for each of examination conducted by DSSSB. If an applicant submits multiple registrations and appears in the examination (atany stage) more than once, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will be debarred from the examinations of the Board.
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website https://dsssbonline.nic.infrom 10th January, 2022 up to 9th February, 2022 (till 11:59 PM) after which the link will be disabled.
- The candidates must go through the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefullywhile filling up Online Application Form for the post concerned.
- The candidates must submit their application through Online Modeonly. No other mode of application shall be accepted. Applications received through any other mode i.e. by post/by hand/by mail etc. will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The opening date for submission of online application is10-01-2022. The closing date for submission of online application is 09-02-2022(11:59 pm).
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date. DSSSB will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications for reasons beyond its control.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check and ensure that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. Once online application form is submitted, no request for change/ correction/ modification (including change of category) will be entertained or allowed under any circumstances. Request received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained and no correspondence will be made in this regard.