Graduate Govt Jobs 2023 – Latest Graduate Sarkari Naukri
Graduates Govt Jobs 2023 : Graduate Degree completed candidates, who are looking for Government jobs in India. The latest graduate sarkari naukri notifications can be found on the Allsarkari-naukri.com updated in every weeks. You can find the Government Job notifications on this site. I hope this information helps you find the latest graduate sarkari naukri notifications. Students who have completed 3 years degree in Arts, Commerce and Science category from Government approved institutes are eligible to apply following Govt Jobs.
Latest Graduate Govt Jobs
- IOCL Recruitment 2023: Golden Opportunity for Job Seekers from 10th Grade to Graduates August 28, 2023
- Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment: Opportunities for Various Positions at Ambedkar University August 28, 2023
- Exploring Kerala PSC’s Latest Job Opportunities August 22, 2023
- TS DOST Special Phase Seat Allotment Result 2023 August 19, 2023
- BARC JRF Recruitment 2023: Unlock Your Research Potential August 18, 2023
- AAI Recruitment 2023: A Multifaceted Opportunity August 18, 2023
- Rajasthan Agriculture Supervisor Recruitment 2023 Apply online July 28, 2023
- Rajasthan Computer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online July 28, 2023
- CGPDTM Examiner Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 553 Posts July 10, 2023
- RBI Grade B Notification 2023 Out for 291 Vacancies May 30, 2023
- UPSC CDS 2 2023 Registration Starts Apply for 349 Posts May 20, 2023
- BOB Recruitment 2023 for 220 Posts in MSME April 23, 2023
- Online Form 2023 for Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Post February 4, 2023
- MPPSC State Service and Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2023 January 31, 2023
- LIC Assistant Administrative Officers Post 2023 Apply Online January 23, 2023
- Patwari and Lekhpal Recruitment for 563 posts October 25, 2022
- UPSC Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for Veterinary Officer/Specialist and Others October 1, 2022
- SBI Recruitment jobs to graduates, can become junior associates September 8, 2022
- RCFL Recruitment 2022 Best opportunity to get Sarkari Naukri August 23, 2022
- LIC Recruitment 2022 Golden chance to get job in LIC HFL August 17, 2022
Graduate Sarkari Naukri in india
Congratulations on your graduation! There are a lot of opportunities available for graduates in India. Here are some of the latest government job openings for graduates :
- Indian Army Recruitment – Graduate Jobs in Indian Army
- Indian Navy Recruitment – Graduate Jobs in Indian Navy
- Indian Air Force Recruitment – Graduate Jobs in Indian Air Force
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment – Graduate Jobs in Indian Coast Guard
- Indian Railways Recruitment – Graduate Jobs in Indian Railways
- Teaching Jobs in Government Schools and Colleges
- Banking Jobs in Government Banks
- Civil Services (IAS, IPS, IFS)
- Probationary Officer
Which Govt Exam is best after Graduation in India
That depends on your individual career goals and interests. There are a variety of government exams available in India, some of which are more competitive than others.
- Civil Services Examination – most competitive exams in India
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- UPSC CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION
- RBI Grade B Examination
- SBI PO Exam
- Combined Defence Services Examination
- Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
- Railway Entrance Exams
- Combined Medical Services Examination
- NIFT Entrance Exam
- Indian Statistical Service (ISS) exams
Ultimately, it’s important to research the different exams and determine which one is best suited to your career goals and interests. Good luck!
Which is toughest exam in India?
The toughest exam in India is widely considered to be the Indian Civil Services Examination. This exam is held annually for recruitment into the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Police Service, and other All India Services.
Some of the toughest exams in India are given below :
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA),
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering,
- National Defence Academy,
- Common-Law Admission Test.
Can I join railway after graduation?
Joining the railway after graduation is definitely a possibility; it really depends on the qualifications you have. The railway industry is highly competitive, so you will need to make sure that you have the right qualifications and experience that are needed. The Railway Recruitment board hires the candidate in 4 levels -1st – Group A, 2nd – Group B, 3rd – Group C, and 4th – Group D. The selection for Group A posts is done through an exam. The candidates who have to appear for the UPSC examination to qualify for the Group-A posts.
Which Graduation is best for Railway Jobs?
To get a job in Railways, you have to complete your diploma in engineering, bachelor or master engineering in any streams such as Civil engineering, Mechanical Engineering, ECE, EEE. Other engineering graduates are also apply for the posts in Indian Railway. Additionally, some railway positions may require vocational qualifications in a related field such as logistics, transport or mechanical engineering.