The Haryana CET (Common Entrance Test) is an important examination for candidates aspiring to secure Group D posts in the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). To excel in this exam, it is crucial to have a clear understanding of the Haryana CET syllabus and exam pattern. We will provide you with a detailed overview of the Haryana CET syllabus for 2023, along with the exam pattern, marking scheme, and other essential details.
|Syllabus: Haryana CET|
Haryana CET Syllabus 2023
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has recently released the updated Haryana CET syllabus for the candidates appearing in the HSSC CET 2023 Exam for Group D posts. Let’s take a closer look at the subject-wise breakdown of the Haryana CET syllabus:
- Current Affairs
- Abbreviations and full forms
- Important days and dates
- Books and authors
- Awards and honours
- Art and Culture
- Science and Technology
- Coding decoding
- Similarities and differences
- Odd one out
- Clock and calendar
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-verbal Reasoning
- Places of historical importance in Haryana
- Number System
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Data Interpretation
- Human Anatomy
- Plant Anatomy
- Life Science
- Technology and Innovations
- Idioms and phrases
- Fill in the blanks
- One word substitution
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Spelling Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- History of Computer
- Basics of Computer
- Hardware and Software
- Input-Output devices
- MS Office
- Shortcut Keys
It is important to note that the level of questions for Group D posts in the HSSC CET exam will be based on the 12th or Graduation level.
Haryana CET Exam Pattern 2023
To prepare well, you must know how the exam works.Here is the detailed exam pattern for the Haryana CET 2023:
- The HSSC CET 2023 exam will be conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- The duration of the Haryana CET Exam is 90 minutes.
- No negative marking for wrong answers.
- The question paper will consist of multiple-choice questions.
The following table provides a subject-wise distribution of questions and marks:
|General Knowledge + Computer||15 (11+4)||14.25|
Now that we have a clear understanding of the Haryana CET syllabus and exam pattern, let’s address some frequently asked questions related to the Haryana CET Exam.
Haryana CET Syllabus 2023 – FAQs
Q1. Is there negative marking in the Haryana CET Exam?
No, there is no negative marking for incorrect answers in the HSSC CET Exam. Candidates are advised to attempt all questions without fear of losing marks.
Q2. Which subjects are included in the Haryana CET Syllabus?
The Haryana CET Syllabus includes General Awareness, Reasoning Ability, English Language, Science, Mathematics, Hindi, Computer, and General Knowledge of Haryana. It is essential to cover all these subjects thoroughly to perform well in the exam.
Q3. How many questions are asked in the Haryana CET Exam?
The Haryana CET Exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions. Each question carries equal weightage, and candidates must answer all the questions within the stipulated time.
To enhance your preparation for the Haryana CET Exam, it is recommended to refer to reliable study materials, solve previous year question papers, and take online mock tests. These resources will help you gauge your strengths and weaknesses and provide valuable insights into the exam pattern and question types.
Moreover, creating a study schedule and allocating sufficient time to each subject will ensure comprehensive coverage of the syllabus. Regular revision and practice will boost your confidence and improve your chances of scoring well in the Haryana CET Exam.
In conclusion, the Haryana CET Syllabus 2023 provides a roadmap for candidates aspiring to secure Group D posts in the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. By understanding the syllabus, exam pattern, and following a disciplined study plan, you can maximize your chances of success. Best of luck with your preparation for the Haryana CET Exam!
Latest Sarkari Exams
- UGC NET December 2023 Exam Dates Announced: Plan Your Preparation September 20, 2023
- Unlocking GATE 2024: Eligibility, Exam Dates, and Application Fees September 1, 2023
- TS DOST Special Phase Seat Allotment Result 2023 August 19, 2023
- UPJEE Polytechnic Result 2023 Released on jeecup.admissions.nic.in August 19, 2023
- SSC CGL Exam July 26, 2023
- JEECUP 2023 Registration Ends Soon: Apply Now for UPJEE July 23, 2023
- NTA NCET 2023 Registration Last Date Extended July 22, 2023
- RSMSSB CET 12th Exam 2023 – Admit card and exam guidelines released January 28, 2023
- MPSC Rajyaseva Recruitment 2022 Apply for State Services Exam May 13, 2022
- DSSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online January 29, 2022