India Post Recruitment 2021
Candidates who have not yet applied for India Post Recruitment 2021, here comes a good news for you. India Post has extended the application process of 2,357 posts in the West Bengal circle of the Department of Post. Issuing an official notification, India Post said that the applicants can apply for the recruitment till August 22nd, 2021. It must be noted that the last date to apply for the recruitment was August 19, 2021 so hurry up to apply the best Govt Jobs in India.
The candidates who are interested or eligible can apply for the West Bengal GDS Recruitment through the official website of India Post- indiapost.gov.in. The online application process of West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2021 will close on August 22.
India Post Sarkari Naukri: Important Dates
The recruitment drive commenced on 20th July 2021.
And the last date to apply for the above-mentioned positions is 22nd August 2021
- The Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 drive is being conducted for 2,357 posts.
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Gramin Dak Sevaks
Persons with Disabilities (PwD) get an age relaxation of 10 years.
Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC will get an age relaxation of 13 years.
Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST will get an age relaxation of 15 years.
As per the sarkari job notification, the candidates should have passed class 10 from a recognised school board of education. They must have also studied English, Mathematics, and local language as a compulsory or elective subject.
How to apply
- The online applications will be accepted by the candidate.
- Interested candidates can apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in
- India Post Govt. Jobs : Selection process
- The eligible candidates will be selected through an automated generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online applications submitted.