India Post Recruitment 2022
Department of Posts has issued employment news alert for direct recruitment on 07 Group-C posts.
All the candidates interested in this government job vacancy are requested to apply online for India Post Job Vacancy 2022 before applying for employment.
After reading all the necessary information (Official Notification), apply only after that.
Class VIII Passed and One Year Experience in Related Trade
valid driving license
Please see the published notification for this job (Sarkari Naukri Notification) for accurate information.
Name of Posts
Total Vacancy – 07 Posts
MV Mechanic – 1 Post
MV Electrician – 2 Posts
Painter – 1 Post
Welder – 1 Post
Carpenter – 2 Posts
Important Dates (Imp. Dates)
Job Publish Date: 21-09-2022
Last Date to Apply: 17-10-2022
Age Limit & Relaxation
The maximum age of the candidate should be within 30 years. Please see the published notification for relaxation in India Post Age Limit and other information.
In this government job, the candidate will be selected according to the performance in the trade test, India Post Vacancy Selection Process
For complete information, definitely check the official PDF notification below.
The pay scale will be 19,900 – 63,200/- per month, please visit the official website of this government job for more information related to India Post Job Salary.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply offline, for this click on the India Post Job Apply Online link given below, please apply for this government job.
Before applying for this direct recruitment must check the official India Post Notification.
There is no application fee, for more details check the official notification.
Note – For more information related to India Post Recruitment, you can see the notification of this government job, please follow this employment news.
Share the information to your friends and help them in getting government jobs. To get free job alerts of other government jobs Visit daily on All Sarkari Naukri .
- Maharashtra govt to train 2000 OBC students for MPSC, 1000 for UPSC exams February 5, 2023
- RSMSSB CET 12th Exam 2023 – Admit card and exam guidelines released January 28, 2023
- JEE Advanced 2021 exam on October 3 January 26, 2023
- Allahabad University admit card 2021 for PGAT 2 released January 26, 2023
- MPPSC State Service Exam and Forest Exam 2022 Apply online January 26, 2023
- DSSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online January 26, 2023
- MPSC Rajyaseva Recruitment 2022 Apply for State Services Exam January 26, 2023
- Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test 2021 On May 18 October 21, 2022
- Bihar STET Result 2021 Out – Check Download Link October 21, 2022
- UPSC IES ISS Exam Date 2021 Out Check Exam Pattern and Updates June 24, 2021
Latest 10th Pass Jobs
- Apply Online for 616 Posts in Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 April 19, 2023
- Indian Railways Recruitment 2021 : Recruitment to 374 posts, apply soon March 17, 2023
- APVVP Kadapa Jobs Notification 2022 Apply for Plumber February 5, 2023
- Online Form-2023 for IB Security Assistant Post Recruitment February 4, 2023
- State Level Police Recruitment 2023 online form February 1, 2023
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021 in Rajasthan Police January 26, 2023
- Reserve Bank Of India 2022 for Assistant posts in several locations January 26, 2023
- RRC Recruitment 2022 Apply for Central Railway 2422 Apprentices Posts January 26, 2023
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Apprentice 2021 Online January 26, 2023
- Indian Navy Chefs, Stewards & Hygienists Jobs Notification 2021 January 26, 2023
AllSarkari-Naukri.com is the Most Trusted Latest Sarkari Naukri and Sarkari Results portal for the jobs seekers. www.allsarkari-naukari.com provides updates instantly every moment regularly of All latest sarkari jobs Results, Answer keys, Admit Cards, online form for various government Sarkari exam, Exam Syllabus/ Pattern, Admission form, certificate verification, sarkari Notification update, and Notification admit card result online form offline form download are available for the job seekers.