Government Jobs in Bihar / Sarkari Naukri in Bihar
Allsarkari-naukri bring to you the ultimate guide on Government Jobs in Bihar or Sarkari Naukri in Bihar. The state of Bihar offers great opportunities in various sectors such as education, health care, public services and finance etc. Here, we will explore the different government jobs available in Bihar along with their eligibility criteria and application process.
Different types of Government Jobs in Bihar
There are many different types of government jobs in Bihar. Here are the most popular ones:
- Administrative Jobs: These roles involve working in the government administration, such as in the office of the District Collector or in a government department.
- Clerical Jobs: Clerical jobs in the government involve working in positions such as data entry or customer service.
- Technical Jobs: There are many technical positions available in the government.
- Teaching Jobs: Teachers are needed in both government schools and colleges.
- Healthcare Jobs: The govt provides healthcare services through a number of hospitals and clinics. There are many job available for doctors, nurses, and for medical professionals.
Latest Sarkari Naukri in Bihar
- Unleashing Opportunities: SHS Bihar Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2023 November 20, 2023
- Unlocking Opportunities: Your Path to a Fulfilling Career – Bihar Police Jobs October 13, 2023
- BSSC CGL Main 2023 Admit Card Released: Download Now! July 19, 2023
- Technical Service Commission Recruitment 2023, BTSC Recruitment 2023 April 28, 2023
- CSBC Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment Exam Result Released September 7, 2022
- Bihar STET Result 2021 Out – Check Download Link June 22, 2021
- Bihar teacher recruitment drive Appointment to 94,000 Teachers jobs February 1, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Sarkari Naukri in Bihar
The Eligibility Criteria for Sarkari Naukri in Bihar is as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- The candidate must have obtained minimum 45% marks in aggregate in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- The candidate must be between 18-27 years of age as on 1st January of the year of examination. Relaxation in age will be provided to reserved category candidates as per government norms.
How to Apply for Sarkari Naukri in Bihar
Bihar is a state in eastern India. The capital of Bihar is Patna. Hindi is the official language of Bihar. English is also widely spoken in the state.
The government of Bihar offers many Sarkari Naukri or government jobs to the people of Bihar. The process of applying for Sarkari Naukri in Bihar is similar to applying for any other government job in India.
To apply for Sarkari Naukri in Bihar, you need to first visit the official website of the concerned department or ministry. After that fill out an online application form and submit it along with the required docs.
After your application form and documents are received, they will be reviewed by the concerned authorities. If you are found eligible for the post, you will be called for an interview. After clearing the interview, you will be appointed to the post.