OPSC Recruitment 2021 Applications invited for 606 Assistant Professor posts
Odisha Public Service Commission has issued notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professors posts in the commission. OPSC has invited applications under the Department of Higher Education for over 600 posts in various disciplines in government degree colleges.
It may be noted that the vacancies have been released in the Level 10 of the pay matrix with DA as well as other allowances. Candidates can apply for the posts online on the official website www.opsc.gov.in.
Interested candidates need to note that the registration window will be open from October 26 to November 25, 2021, and the last date to submit a registered online application is December 3.
Candidate must not be above 45 years of age and under 21 years of age as on Dec 3, 2021. Age relaxations will be applicable as per government rules.
OPSC Recruitment 2021: Discipline wise details
- Anthropology: 06 Posts
- Botany: 48 Posts
- Chemistry: 85 Posts
- Commerce: 30 Posts
- Economics: 40 Posts
- Education: 20 Posts
- English: 44 Posts
- Environmental Science: 05 Posts
- Geography: 10 Posts
- Geology: 08 Posts
- History: 30 Posts
- Logic & Philosophy: 10 Posts
- Mathematics: 63 Posts
- Odia: 25 Posts
- Physics: 75 Posts
- Political Science: 10 Posts
- Psychology: 14 Posts
- Sociology: 12 Posts
- Life Science: 03 Posts
- Zoology: 68 Posts
OPSC Recruitment 2021: Application Fee
Candidates can pay examination fee using online debit card/credit card/net banking.
For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No Fee
For All Other Candidates: 400/-
How to apply
- Visit the official website- opsc.gov.in
- Go through the detailed instructions on the OPSC portal
- Fill up the online application form
- Upload photograph, signature and thumb impression as per the instructions given
- On successful submission of online form, a PPSAN will be generated
- Keep PPSAN safe for future reference