Notification : RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 950 Vacancies @opportunities.rbi.org.in
Notification Date : Third week of February 2022
Last Date of Submission : 17 February 2022
Location : New Delhi
Country : India
Organization : Reserve Bank of India
Education Qual : Graduate
Functional : RBI Assistant
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has started the registration process for the post of Assistant on 17 February 2022. Graduates can easily apply for RBI Assistant 2022 on or before 08 March 2022 at the official website.
As per reports, a total of 950 vacancies shall be filled across the country in various offices of the Bank classified into West, South, North, and East Zone. The bank will conduct a nationwide examination for the selection of candidates. The first phase of the exam is RBI Assistant Prelims is expected on 26 and 27 March 2022. Those who qualify in the prelims will be called the mains exam. RBI is also expected to conduct combined pre-exam training at certain centres for a limited number of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates in consonance with the guidelines issued by the Government of India.
• Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
• A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
• Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Important Dates :
- RBI Assistant Notification Date : Third week of February 2022
- RBI Assistant Online Registration Starting Date : 17 February 2022
- RBI Assistant Online Registration : Last Date08 March 2022
- RBI Assistant Exam Date : 26 and 27 March 2022
|Vacancy Details :||Age Limit :|
|Assistant – 950 Posts||20 to 28 years|
Selection Process for RBI Assistant Posts
Selection for the posts will be done through:
- ONLINE examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern:
• Total Number of Questions – 100 in 3 sections (30 on the English Language, 35 on Maths and 35 on Reasoning Ability)
• Total Marks – 100
• Time – 20 minutes for each section
RBI Assistant LPT 2022
Those who qualify in the mains examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned as detailed below). Candidate not proficient in the Official / Local Language shall be disqualified.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Go to the official website of RBI and visit ‘Current Vacancies’ then ‘Vacancies’
- Now, click on and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Now, fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.