RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice 2022
ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for training under The Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the East Coast Railway. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE till the closing date.
Number of vacancies
1 CARRIAGE REPAIR WORKSHOP, MANCHESWAR, BHUBANESWAR. 190
2 KHURDA ROAD DIVISION 237
3 WALTAIR DIVISION 263
4 SAMBALPUR DIVISION 66
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT
|Important Dates :||Age Limit:|
|Application Begin : 08/02/2022|
Last Date for Apply Online : 07/03/2022
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 07/03/2022
|Minimum Age : 15 Years.|
Maximum Age : 24 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting
- Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/ECoR website provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIO- DATA etc carefully.
- Candidates have to apply for any one Unit only.
- Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. If found Eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification