SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022
Nationwide recruitment process has been started by the country’s largest bank State Bank of India. Under the recruitment drive, jobs have been taken in various states for Junior Associate, Customer Support and Sales Department. State Bank of India (SBI) has started the online application process for the recruitment application for the above posts from Wednesday, September 7.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts by visiting the official website of State Bank of India – sbi.co.in. As per the official notification of this recruitment process.
A total of 5,008 posts of Junior Associate (Clerk), Customer Support and Sales will be filled in State Bank of India. These posts are vacant in various branches spread across the country.
The age of the candidates applying for the Junior Associate Recruitment Examination released by SBI should be between 20 to 28 years as on August 1, 2022. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates as per rules.
For State Bank of India Junior Associate Recruitment, the candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government. Candidates holding Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD should be on or before 30th November, 2022.
Selection Process and Exam Pattern
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Online Examination (Preliminary and Main Examination) and test of the local language specified region wise. The Online Preliminary Examination for State Bank of India Junior Associate Recruitment will consist of Objective Tests. This exam will be of 100 marks. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the objective tests. 1/4th of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted for each wrong answer in the examination.
Candidates belonging to General / OBC and EWS categories will have to pay Rs 750 for Junior Associate Recruitment of State Bank of India. Wherein, SC/ ST/ PWBD/ DESM category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Apply like this
- Step 1: To apply, candidates need to visit the official website.
- Step 2: Then, on the home page, click on the appropriate link.
- Step 3: Now complete the registration process.
- Step 4: Fill the application and upload the required documents.
- Step 5: Candidates will then have to pay the application fee.
- Step 6: Then, click on the submit button.
- Step 7: Submit the online application form and take a print out of the form.
- AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2021 Apply for 158 Faculty posts January 26, 2023
- Delhi University Recruitment 2021 for 251 Assistant Professor Posts January 26, 2023
- DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 Apply for 4619 Teacher Posts January 26, 2023
- Rajasthan Upper Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022 January 26, 2023
- Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Exams 2021 Online January 26, 2023
- PGT Economics Teacher Post 2023 Apply online January 10, 2023
- Teacher Recruitment for 48 thousand posts of teachers, exam in February January 3, 2023
- Govt Teacher Jobs 4014 posts in Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Recruitment 2022 November 9, 2022
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 Applications invited for 606 posts October 17, 2022
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission Jobs for Postgraduates, 534 Posts October 14, 2022
Latest 10th Pass Jobs
- Online Form-2023 for IB Security Assistant Post Recruitment February 4, 2023
- State Level Police Recruitment 2023 online form February 1, 2023
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021 in Rajasthan Police January 26, 2023
- Reserve Bank Of India 2022 for Assistant posts in several locations January 26, 2023
- RRC Recruitment 2022 Apply for Central Railway 2422 Apprentices Posts January 26, 2023
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Apprentice 2021 Online January 26, 2023
- Indian Navy Chefs, Stewards & Hygienists Jobs Notification 2021 January 26, 2023
- Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2022 for constables and others January 26, 2023
- CUK Jobs Notification 2021 Apply Offline for 4 JRF, Clerk, MTS Vacancies January 26, 2023
- Rajasthan Technical Helper Recruitment 2022 Apply now January 26, 2023
AllSarkari-Naukri.com is the Most Trusted Latest Sarkari Naukri and Sarkari Results portal for the jobs seekers. www.allsarkari-naukari.com provides updates instantly every moment regularly of All latest sarkari jobs Results, Answer keys, Admit Cards, online form for various government Sarkari exam, Exam Syllabus/ Pattern, Admission form, certificate verification, sarkari Notification update, and Notification admit card result online form offline form download are available for the job seekers.