UPSC Recruitment 2023: Deputy Architects and Various Other Posts
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is conducting a recruitment drive for various positions, including Deputy Architects and other roles. Interested candidates can apply for these vacancies on the official website, upsconline.nic.in. The last date for registrations is July 27, 2023. After submitting the application form, candidates can print the completely submitted forms until July 28, 2023. The total number of vacancies to be filled in the Commission is 71.
- Legal Officer: 2 posts
- Scientific Officer: 1 post
- Deputy Architect: 53 posts
- Scientist ‘B’: 7 posts
- Junior Scientific Officer: 2 posts
- Assistant Director of Mines Safety: 2 posts
- Director General: 1 post
- Administrative Officer: 3 posts
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023:
Candidates who wish to apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2023 can follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website, upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the “One-time registration (OTR)” link and complete the registration process.
- Complete the application form and upload required documents.
- Pay the application fee as applicable and submit the form.
- Download and save the completed application form on your device.
- Don’t forget to have a hard copy! Print out the form for easy reference in the future.
For more information and updates, please visit the official website: upsconline.nic.in.