The registration period for the UPSC ESE Prelims Exam 2024 is set to conclude on September 26, 2023. If you’re looking to take part in this prestigious examination, here’s everything you need to know.
How to Register for UPSC ESE Prelims Exam 2024
To enroll for the UPSC ESE Prelims Exam 2024, follow these steps:
1. Visit the Official UPSC Website
Access the official UPSC website at upsc.gov.in.
2. Click on the Registration Link
Find and click on the registration link for the Engineering Services Preliminary Examination 2024.
3. Complete the Registration Process
Fill in all the necessary details and submit your application before the deadline.
In case you need to make any changes to your One-Time Registration (OTR) profile, the correction window will be open from September 27 to October 3, 2023. Simply log in to the OTR platform and make the required adjustments.
- Preliminary Exam Date: February 18, 2024
- Admit Card Availability: Three weeks before the exam date
To be eligible for the UPSC ESE Prelims Exam 2024, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Achieve academic excellence by earning a degree in Engineering from a highly respected and globally recognized university.
- Age requirement: 21-30 as of January 1, 2024.
The application fee for this examination is ₹200/- for all candidates except for those falling under the Female/SC/ST/PwBD categories, who are exempted from paying any application fees.
The objective of this recruitment drive is to fill a total of 167 positions within our organization. For additional information, candidates can refer to the official UPSC website.
Don’t miss this opportunity to embark on a career in the engineering services field. Make sure to complete your registration before the September 26 deadline to secure your spot in the UPSC ESE Prelims Exam 2024. Good luck with your preparations!