The final results for the APSC AE Civil 2022 examination under the jurisdiction of the Water Resources Department have been officially declared. Candidates who participated in the examination can download the results from the official website.
APSC AE Civil 2022 Final Result:
The APSC (Assam Public Service Commission) has announced the final results for the Assistant Engineer (Civil) recruitment campaign within the Water Resources Department. Aspirants who took part in the examination can access and download the conclusive results from the official website, apsc.nic.in.
The oral interviews for the AE Civil 2022 were conducted from August 7th to August 11th, 2023. The interviews took place at the commission’s headquarters in Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati. This recruitment campaign aims to fill a total of 63 positions for Assistant Engineer (Civil) under the Water Resources Department.
Steps to Verify Your Result:
- Visit the official website, apsc.nic.in.
- Navigate to the “Latest Updates” section.
- Click on the link labeled ‘AE Civil 2022 Final Result.’
- The result document will be displayed on the screen.
- Review and download your result.
- Take a printout for future reference.