ICAR Technician Recruitment 2022
The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) will conduct competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Technician (T-1) under Direct Recruitment in Pay Level-3 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix at ICAR Research Institutes in accordance with the rules issued by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. The IARI under the Administrative control of Indian Council of Agricultural Research, DARE, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi will hold online computer-based test (CBT).
Technician T-I 641 Posts
• Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
• More Details Must Read the Notification
Exam District – Center Details
- Uttar Pradesh : Meerut, Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Muzaffarnagar, Prayagraj & Varanasi.
- Bihar : Arrah, Bagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna & Purnea.
- Delhi : Delhi / NCR.
- Chhattisgarh : Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Durg & Raipur.
- Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, & Ujjain.
|Important Dates :||Age Limit:|
|Application Begin : 18/12/2021|
Last Date for Apply Online : 10/01/2022
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 10/01/2022
Exam Date : 25/01/2022 to 05/02/2022
|Minimum Age : 18 Years.|
Maximum Age : 30 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per ICAR IARI Technician Recruitment 2021.
General / OBC / EWS : 1000/-
SC / ST : 300/-
All Category Female : 300/-
Payment Mode : Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply On-line on ICAR-IARI website i.e. https://www.iari.res.in/ . Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions given on main page of on-line application portal.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in on-line application. In case of multiple registrations for the same post, only the last submitted application will be considered.
- Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility. Application through any other mode will not be accepted. No physical documents are required to be sent to ICAR-IARI by post in connection with the submitted application.