As you may know, Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) conducts various recruitments for different positions, and countless young individuals aspire to work with UPPCL, including UPPCL JE and other job opportunities.
Today, I will provide you with information about the syllabus of all the upcoming UPPCL recruitments for various positions. If you have any doubts about UPPCL Syllabus 2023 in Hindi, you can read this.
UPPCL Syllabus 2023 – A Brief Overview
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Vacancies: Various Posts Selection Process: Prelims, Mains Exam, and Interview Job Location: Uttar Pradesh Category: Government Exam Syllabus Official Website: uppcl.org
Section of UPPCL Exam
- Preliminary Exam: This is the first stage of the selection process.
- Main Exam: After clearing the preliminary exam, candidates progress to the main exam.
- Interview: After clearing the main exam, candidates are called for an interview.
Based on your performance in these three stages, you will be selected for the position you have applied for.
UPPCL Exam Pattern:
- The UPPCL recruitment exam consists of objective type questions.
- Negative marking is applicable, where 1/4th marks are deducted for each incorrect answer. If you have four incorrect answers, one mark will be deducted.
The UPPCL exam covers four subjects: English, Hindi, General Knowledge, and Reasoning. Various chapters from these subjects are included in the exam.
UPPCL Syllabus: The syllabus for UPPCL includes different positions such as Administrative Officer, Technician (Line), Office Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, etc. The syllabus is covers various topics related to the respective positions.
To prepare effectively for the UPPCL exam, it is important to follow the correct approach and study the relevant subjects and chapters.
UPPCL JE Civil (Junior Engineer Civil) Syllabus:
- Solid Mechanics, Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures, Fluid Mechanics, Construction Materials, Design of Steel Structures, Hydraulic Machines and Hydro Power, Pipe Flow, Water Resources Engineering, Solid Waste Management.
- Transportation Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Surveying, Water Resources Engineering, Construction, Planning, and Management, Open Channel Flow, etc.
For UPPCL JE Electrical (Junior Engineer Electrical) exam, the syllabus may include:
- Control Systems, Power Electronics and Drives, Electrical Machines, Electrical Circuits and Fields, Industrial Instrumentation, Analytical Instrumentation.
- Computer Control of Processes, Networks, Communication Engineering, Power Systems, Digital Electronics, Microprocessors, Signals, Systems, and Communications, Measurements and Instrumentation, Transducers, etc.
For the English section, some of the topics that may be covered are:
- Word Formation
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Completion
- Error Correction
- Idioms & Phrases
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Reading Comprehension
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Theme Detection
- Unseen Passage
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Rearrangement, etc.
- Thinking ability, observation, analogy, similarities and differences, sililogistic reasoning, verbal and numerical classification, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, logical reasoning.
- Concept of relationship, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, decision making, coding and decoding, statement conclusion.
- Spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, decision making, numerical series, non-verbal series.
- Ras (poetry), sandhi (combination of words), tadbhav and tatsam (indigenous and borrowed words), vachan (number) and karak (case), verb tense, spelling, proverbs, idioms, one-word substitution for phrases.
- Homonyms, sentence correction, gender, probability-related questions, figures of speech, compound words, antonyms, synonyms.
- Revenue, police and general administration system in Uttar Pradesh, geography, science, specific knowledge about education, economics, Indian constitution, etc.
- Culture and social customs of Uttar Pradesh, information and communication technology, basic principles of environmental studies, sports, literature, history, women and child safety, culture.
In addition to this, you can also obtain the UPPCL Syllabus PDF in Hindi after the release of notifications.
Regarding the UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited) exam, here are some important questions:
1. Will there be negative marking in the UPPCL JE (Junior Engineer) exam?
Yes, there is a provision for negative marking in the UPPCL JE exam. 1/4th of the marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
2. In which language will the CBT (Computer Based Test) for the UPPCL JE exam be conducted?
Get ready for the exam with question papers in both English and Hindi languages.
3. What is the minimum qualifying marks for shortlisting in the UPPCL Junior Engineer exam?
To be shortlisted, candidates must obtain a minimum of 30% marks. Otherwise, they will be disqualified from the selection process.
We hope you find this information about the UPPCL Syllabus in Hindi helpful. For more details, please bookmark our website. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!