Online application / registration form for CG Kaushalya Maternity Scheme 2023, eligible mothers apply for Rs. 5,000 on birth of second girl child. Complete details are here regarding Check Eligibility, List of Documents,.
The Chhattisgarh government has incorporated the CG Kaushalya Maternity Scheme into the state Budget of 2023, under which they will be providing a financial incentive of Rs. 5,000 to mothers with a second girl child. They may allow registration / application forms to apply for such scheme either online or offline.
The Chhattisgarh Kaushalya Maternity Scheme has been launched
On International Women’s Day, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel launched Kaushalya Maternity Scheme – an initiative to improve the economic prospects of women in Chhattisgarh. Noting that females had historically wielded great influence in his home state, he recognised that they were increasingly being left behind when it came to financial opportunities. In response, the scheme provides beneficiaries Rs. 5000 at the birth of their second daughter, allowing them to support both her upbringing and education.
The CM of Chhattisgarh, Baghel, praised the women of his state for preparing a range of materials with cow dung being used for vermicompost. He also highlighted the paint and electricity created from it. Other supporters who have advanced their help with the Anganwadi services and self-help groups have been acknowledged, alongside officers promoting the protection of women in “Sakhi one-stop centre” and “Nava Bihan Yojana” schemes.
At Teeja-Pora, “Kanya vivah yojana” coffee table book, sakhi one stop center telephone directory and brochures on women empowerment were released. Chief Minister Baghel underlined the government’s initiatives to encourage female employment by developing gauthans into rural industrial parks. Moreover, to honor the occasion, Rs. 13 crore of Self-Help Groups’ loan were waived and their loan limit was doubled from Mahila Kosh.
Apply Online For CG Kaushalya Maternity Scheme 2023
Like maternity benefit schemes in other states, the Chhattisgarh state government may invite the CG Kaushalya Maternity Scheme online application form. We will update you as soon as the Kaushal Matrutva Yojna application / registration process begins. It may be on the state government’s official website or through a new dedicated portal.
The CG Kaushalya Maternity Scheme (Rs. 5,000) has the following eligibility criteria:
CG Kaushalya Maternity Scheme 2023 is open only to candidates fulfilling the following criteria:
- The birth of a second girl child by a mother.
- The age of mother must be at least 18 years old.
- She must be delivering in a public institution.
- CG Kaushalya Maternity Scheme eligibility criteria applies only to 2nd live births.
Kaushalya Matritva Yojana Documents Required
For CG Kaushalya Matritva Yojana 2023, the following documents are required:
- The Aadhar card
- Bank Account (copy of front page of bank passbook)
- Proof of mother’s age
Chhattisgarh Budget 2021 announces Rs. 5000 Scheme
CM Bhupesh Baghel presented his budget for Chhattisgarh during an Assembly session to ensure the wellbeing of farmers and disadvantaged members of society. This budget is in line with the aim of “Gadhbo Nava Chhattisgarh” (create a new Chhattisgarh). The concept of holistic development is encapsulated by HEIGHT, where h stands for holistic development, e for education (equal opportunity for all), i for infrastructure, g for governance, h for health and t for transformation. Allocations were made within the CG Budget accordingly.
- A pilot project to convert cow dung into organic vermicompost was funded at a cost of Rs. 175 crore under the Godhan Nyay Yojana. More than 71,000 quintals of vermicompost were produced by several SHGs.
- The Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana for direct cash transfers to farmers was given Rs. 5,760 crore, up Rs. 660 crore from last year.
- Additionally, 119 new English medium schools, 21 student hostels, and 8 colleges will be built, and Rs. 372 crore will be allocated for the operation of SC/ST hostels across the state.
- A total of Rs. 300 crore has also been allocated for the establishment of three medical colleges by the state government.
- Baghel has also increased the pay of ‘Swacchata Didis’ working in the state.
- For the identified works, Rs. 30 crore has been allocated due to the reverence and popularity of Sri Ram Van Gaman Tourism Circuit.
- In the budget, the Kaushalya Maternity Scheme was introduced to encourage mothers to have a second girl child.