CISF Recruitment 2022
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is seeking 540 HC and ASI personnel. Important Dates, Salary, Vacancy, Age Limit, Selection Process, and Application Process are all available here.
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is looking for men and women to fill the positions of Head Constable (Ministerial) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer). There are 418 vacancies for HC positions and 122 for ASI positions. If you are interested in the position, you can apply online beginning September 26, 2022. It should be noted that the application link will expire on October 25, 2022.
The applicants who apply for CISF will be subjected to a Physical Standard Test (PST) and Documentation Verification (DV), followed by a Written Examination, Skill Test (Dictation & Transcription for Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) & Typing Test for Head Constable (Ministerial), and Medical Examination. More information about CISF
Jobs 2022 can be found below:
|CISF Important Dates||CISF Salary|
|Starting Date CISF Online Application Form – 26 Sep 2022|
Last Date CISF Online Application Form – 25 Oct 2022
CISF PST Date – to be notified
|HC – Pay Level-4 (Rs.25,500-81,100/-)|
ASI – Pay Level-5 (Rs.29,200-92,300/-)
CISF Vacancy Details 2022
Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer : 57 Gen (UR), 31 OBC, 10 EWS, 16 SC, 08 ST
Head Constable (Ministerial) : 182 Gen (UR), 112 OBC, 34 EWS, 61 SC, 29 ST
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Jobs 2022 :
|Educational Qualification:||Age Limit:|
|The candidates should be 12th class passed.||18 to 25 years|
Selection Process for CISF Jobs 2022
Physical Standard Test (PST) and Documentation
Written Exam under OMR/Computer Based Test(CBT) Mode
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online by doing the following:
- Visit the CISF’s official website.
- Select “Login” from the menu.
- There will be a new page loaded.
- Select “New Registration” from the menu.
Enter the information
- If you agree with the “Declaration,” click the “Final Submit” button after carefully reading it.
- Use your Registration Number as your user name and the automatically generated password that was sent to you in an email to log in.
- Click the “ASI/Steno & HC/Ministerial-2022” link after logging into the CISF Recruitment website at https://cisfrectt.in.
- Then click the submit button after entering the required information, including “Registration Number,” “Password,” and “Captcha.”
Validate your details.
- Once the application form is entirely filled out, carefully read the declaration and, if you agree, click the “Submit” button to save all the data/details entered by the applicant.
- Publish your most recent photo and signature.
- Publish further necessary papers
- payment of the application cost
- You can grab a printout of the completed application form and keep it with you when the payment process is over.
Fee for application: Rs. 100
Note – For more information related to CISF Recruitment, you can see this government job notification, please share this employment news information with your friends and help them in getting government jobs. Visit All Sarkari Naukri daily to get free job
alerts of other government jobs.