IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued an online applications for 1535 trade apprentice positions that will be filled in September 2022, as published in Employment News. Check out this page for information on the IOCL recruitment procedure, age restrictions, and other requirements for 2022.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has published a job announcement for the 1535 Trade Apprentice positions in the Employment News (24–30) September 2022. These openings are available at several IOCL refineries located all around the nation. On or before Oct 23, 2022, interested and qualified candidates may submit an online application for these positions.
Candidates who wish to apply for the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 should possess a minimum of a B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry) or Matric along with any extra qualifications specified in the notice.
The candidates will be chosen based on how well they performed in the written test and whether or not they met the predetermined qualifying requirements.
Information about the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification:
Dates to Remember for the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment in 2022:
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Details for 2022
- Attendant Operator – Trade Apprentice 396
- Fitter Trade Apprentice 161
- Boiler trade apprentice: 54
- Chemical Technician Apprentice 332
- Mechanical Technician Apprentice: 163
- Mechanical Technician Apprentice 198
- Electrical Technician Apprentice 198
- Instrumentation Technician Apprentice – 74
- Apprentice in a trade: 39 Assistant Secretaries Accountant trade apprentice, 45
- Data entry operator apprentice, 41
- 32 Trade Apprentices: Data Entry Operators (Holders of Skill Certificates)
- For information regarding the post’s educational requirements, visit the notification page.
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
- 3 years as a trade apprentice for an attendant operator majoring in physics, math, chemistry, or industrial chemistry
- Trainee in a trade (Fitter) – Matriculation plus a two-year ITI (Fitter) programme
- 3 years as a trade apprentice (boiler) with a BS in physics, math, and chemistry (industrial chemistry).
- Details on the required education for the positions can be found on the notification page.
How to Apply
Candidates can browse to the “What’s New” section of the website www.iocl.com. refer to the Refineries Division’s section on Apprentice Engagement. To view the advertisement, click “Detailed advertisement” > To apply online, use the “Click here” link (to fill online application form).
Note – For more information related to IOCL Apprentice Recruitment, you can see this government job notification, please share this employment news information with your friends and help them in getting government jobs. Visit All Sarkari Naukri daily to get free job alerts of other government jobs.