CRPF Recruitment 2021
All sarkari naukri in Central Reserve Police Force, CRPF has recently issued recruitment the notifications for 2439 various CRPF Govt Job posts. Selection of the candidates will be solely based on the walk-in-interview. The eligible and interested candidates can check the notification, important dates, eligibility criteria and other relevant things given in the notification before appearing for the sarkari naukri interview. The official notification is available on the official website of the CRPF at www.crpf.gov.in.
The authorities has scheduled to conduct the walk-in-interview between September 13th to 15th, 2021. As per the official notification, the applications have been invited from the retired CAPFs and ex-armed force personnel male and female who are willing to serve the nation.
Important Dates: CRPF Recruitment 2021
Release date of notification – August 11, 2021
Walk-in-Interview – September 13 to 15, 2021
CRPF Sarkari Naukri Vacancy Details
- Assam Rifles, AR – 156
- Border Security Force, BSF – 365
- Central Reserve Police Force, CRPF – 1537
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police, ITBP – 130
- Sashastra Seema Bal, SSB – 251
- The candidate’s age limit should not be exceeded by more than 62 years.
- Candidates should carry original and photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Evidence, and Experience Certificate).
- An application in plain paper in capital later the name of the post applied for.
- Three passport-size recent photo to the walk-in interview.
- Following the interview, a medical examination will be conducted.
- The appointment is solely on a contract basis, with a one-year contract term.
- The appointee is not eligible for any benefits such as provident fund, pension, gratuity, medical attendance care, seniority, promotion, or any other benefits applicable to regular government employees.