ITBP Constable Recruitment Notification 2022
The Rojgar Newspaper has published an employment announcement from the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) for the hiring of constables (13 to 19 August 2022). Constable (Pioneer) Group C Posts for Carpenter, Mason, and Plumber will have 103 openings altogether.
Candidates with an ITI Certificate who have completed the 10th grade can easily apply for ITBP Recruitment 202 between August 19 and September 17, 2022, on recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. The hiring is presumably temporary with a view to becoming permanent. Candidates who are chosen will be required to serve anywhere in India.
|ITBP Constable Important Dates for 2022||Name of the Post and the Number of Openings|
|The online application process will begin on August 19, 2022.|
The deadline to apply online is September 17, 2022.
ITBP Constable Vacancy Details for 2022
|Constable (Carpenter) 56|
Constable (Mason) 31
Constable (Plumber) 21
Qualifications for ITBP Constable 2022
- High school diploma or its equivalent from a reputable board
- A one-year certificate programme in the trades of mason, carpenter, or plumber from an established industrial training institute
- Candidates should be between the ages of 18 and 23.
- ITBP Selection Process for Constables in 2022
- The selection procedure entails:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Exam
- Trade Test
- Detailed Medical Exam (DME)/Review Medical Exam (RME)
How to Submit ITBP Constable Application Form
- Visit the ITBP’s official website at recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in to apply.
- By filling out your profile details and clicking the Upload image option to upload your most recent photo and signature, you may register yourself.
- When you click the Apply button online, a pre-filled application pop-up will appear on your computer’s screen.
- Check the information again before submitting the application. The candidate can use the previous button to rectify any changes in the details and then submit the form again.
- Candidates should be aware that all future recruitment-related information will only be made available on the ITBPF recruitment website.
By selecting the “My Applications” button from the menu on the left side of the page after submitting your application, you can view the status of your application as well as download your admit card (for each stage of the recruitment process), view the marks you received in the written test, trade test, and interview.