LIC HFL Recruitment 2022
Applications are being accepted for the positions of assistant and assistant manager at Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) (LIC HFL Recruitment 2022). Candidates who are qualified and interested in applying for these positions (LIC HFL Recruitment 2022) can apply by going to www.lichousing.com, which is LIC HFL’s official website.
Candidates may further apply directly for these positions (LIC HFL Recruitment 2022) by visiting the website at https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/licaamjul22/. Additionally, you can view the official announcement by visiting this link LIC HFL Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF (LIC HFL Recruitment 2022). This hiring process (LIC HFL Recruitment 2022) will fill a total of 80 positions.
Important Dates for the LIC HFL Recruitment 2022
Start date to apply online – August 4th.
Online applications Last date by August 25.
Job Descriptions for the LIC HFL Recruitment 2022
There are 80 posts overall.
Eligibility Requirements for Hiring LIC HFL in 2022
Candidate for assistant should have a graduate degree with a minimum 55% marks.
AM Others – The applicant must be a graduate in any field with at least 60% of the required marks.
AM DME – Graduate in any field with a minimum of 50%, or Post Graduate in any field. MBA in finance and marketing is also required.
Fees for Applying to Jobs at LIC HFL in 2022
Assistant: 800 rupees
Assistant Manager: 800 rupees
Assistant – Initial Basic Pay Rs.22,730/- Per Month
Assistant Manager – Initial Basic Pay Rs.80,110/- Per Month
Process for LIC HFL Recruitment 2022 Selection
Assistant – Online Exam and Interview
Asst. Manager (Other Category) – Online Examination and Interview
Asst. Manager (DME Category) – Work Experience, Online Exam and Interview
- UGC NET December 2023 Exam Dates Announced: Plan Your Preparation September 24, 2023
- Unlocking GATE 2024: Eligibility, Exam Dates, and Application Fees September 1, 2023
- TS DOST Special Phase Seat Allotment Result 2023 August 19, 2023
- UPJEE Polytechnic Result 2023 Released on jeecup.admissions.nic.in August 19, 2023
- JEECUP 2023 Registration Ends Soon: Apply Now for UPJEE August 10, 2023
- NTA NCET 2023 Registration Last Date Extended August 10, 2023
- SSC CGL Exam August 8, 2023
- Maharashtra govt to train 2000 OBC students for MPSC, 1000 for UPSC exams February 5, 2023
- RSMSSB CET 12th Exam 2023 – Admit card and exam guidelines released January 28, 2023
- JEE Advanced 2021 exam on October 3 January 26, 2023
Latest 10th Pass Jobs
- IOCL Recruitment 2023: Golden Opportunity for Job Seekers from 10th Grade to Graduates August 28, 2023
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Last Date for 10th Pass Candidates to Apply in Postal Department August 23, 2023
- NCL Recruitment 2023: Opportunities for 10th Pass Candidates in Northern Coalfields August 19, 2023
- ICG Group C Civilian Recruitment 2023: Apply Now and Check Eligibility Criteria August 18, 2023
- NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Online Form-2023 August 8, 2023
- ICG Recruitment 2023: Apply Online For Group C Civilian Posts – Eligibility and Application Process August 8, 2023
- Apply Online for 616 Posts in Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 April 19, 2023
- Indian Railways Recruitment 2021 : Recruitment to 374 posts, apply soon March 17, 2023
- APVVP Kadapa Jobs Notification 2022 Apply for Plumber February 5, 2023
- Online Form-2023 for IB Security Assistant Post Recruitment February 4, 2023
AllSarkari-Naukri.com is the Most Trusted Latest Sarkari Naukri and Sarkari Results portal for the jobs seekers. www.allsarkari-naukari.com provides updates instantly every moment regularly of All latest sarkari jobs Results, Answer keys, Admit Cards, online form for various government Sarkari exam, Exam Syllabus/ Pattern, Admission form, certificate verification, sarkari Notification update, and Notification admit card result online form offline form download are available for the job seekers.