In an effort to empower women and promote their financial independence, the government of Madhya Pradesh has implemented various schemes, including the Ladli Behna Yojana. This scheme aims to provide financial assistance to women by transferring a monthly sum of Rs. 1000 directly to their bank accounts. The Ladli Behna Yojana was launched in March 2023, and the first phase has already benefited around 1.25 crore eligible beneficiaries. Now, as the scheme enters its second phase, registration is open for women who missed out on the first phase. Additionally, the third installment of the scheme will be disbursed on August 10th, benefiting an even larger number of women.
The Third Installment of Ladli Behna Yojana
Under the leadership of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the third installment of the Ladli Behna Yojana will transfer Rs. 1000 directly to the accounts of 1.25 crore beneficiary women. The distribution of this installment will take place during a program held in the Riva district, where the funds will be transferred through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) system. To inform the beneficiaries, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has sent out a message stating that he will deposit Rs. 1000 into their accounts on August 10th. The program in Riva will commence at 1 PM, and at 2 PM, the Chief Minister will engage in a conversation with the women beneficiaries. He emphasizes that the Ladli Behna Yojana is not only about providing monetary assistance but also about honoring and respecting women.
“This time, on August 10th, I will deposit Rs. 1000-1000 into your accounts from Riva. I appeal to all of you to be present at this program in your respective villages, cities, and wards to hear your brother. Ladli Behna Yojana is not just about giving money to sisters; it is about honoring them.” – Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Development Initiatives by the Chief Minister
During the event where the third installment of the Ladli Behna Yojana will be disbursed, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will also inaugurate several development projects. According to media reports, the Chief Minister will release the third installment online from the Riva district. He will participate in a public interaction program while sitting in an open chariot. Additionally, he will inaugurate various initiatives at the Medical College. The Chief Minister has also instructed the collectors to trend the Ladli Behna Sainik (Army) in order to monitor the scheme’s progress related to women. He has also mentioned plans to organize a Ladli Behna Sainik conference in Bhopal soon.
Checking the Beneficiary List of Ladli Behna Yojana
To check if your name is listed as a beneficiary of the Ladli Behna Yojana, follow these steps:
1. Visit the official website of Ladli Behna Yojana: cmladlibahna.mp.gov.in
2. On the homepage, click on the “Beneficiary List” or “Ladli Behna Yojana Beneficiary List” option.
3. A page will open where you need to enter your mobile number and captcha code, and click on “Send OTP.”
4. Verify the OTP sent to your mobile number.
5. Now, a new page will open, where you will be asked to provide information such as your name, district, block, etc.
6. Fill in all the required details accurately.
7. Once you have filled in the information, click on the “Submit” button.
8. The new updated beneficiary list will appear, allowing you to check if your name is included.
Registration for the Second Phase of Ladli Behna Yojana
Registrations for the second phase of the Ladli Behna Yojana are currently open until August 20th. This provides an opportunity for women who missed the registration in the first phase to enroll in the scheme. It is estimated that approximately 18 lakh women will register during this phase. The overwhelming response during the first phase prompted the initiation of the second phase, ensuring that every eligible woman in the state can benefit from this scheme. Furthermore, registration for the third phase will also be conducted to ensure that every eligible woman in Madhya Pradesh can avail themselves of the scheme’s benefits.
Eligibility Criteria for Ladli Behna Yojana
The eligibility criteria for the second phase of the Ladli Behna Yojana have been updated to accommodate women who were unable to register during the first phase. The revised eligibility criteria are as follows:
· Women who are 21 years old or above can now apply for the Ladli Behna Yojana. The age limit has been lowered from 23 to 21 years.
· Women who own tractors in their families are now eligible to register for the scheme. Previously, women owning tractors were not considered.
· Only women from Madhya Pradesh are eligible to apply for the Ladli Behna Yojana; women from other states are not eligible.
· Women can avail themselves of the benefits of the Ladli Behna Yojana until the age of 60. However, the upper age limit for eligibility has not yet been defined.
· The application process for the Ladli Behna Yojana has been simplified. Women from all categories, including the general, other backward classes (OBC), scheduled castes (SC), scheduled tribes (ST), minorities, abandoned women, and widows, can now apply for the scheme.
How to Register for Ladli Behna Yojana
Women in Madhya Pradesh can apply for the Ladli Behna Yojana through offline methods. They can submit their applications through accountants, principals, panchayat centers, and panchayat samitis. Special camp offices have also been set up to accept applications. These measures ensure that women from different regions can easily apply for the scheme.
The Ladli Behna Yojana in Madhya Pradesh is a commendable initiative by the government to empower women and promote their financial independence. By providing direct financial assistance to eligible women, the scheme aims to uplift and honor them. The third installment, scheduled for August 10th, will benefit an even larger number of women. With the ongoing registrations for the second phase and plans for the third phase, the Ladli Behna Yojana ensures that every eligible woman in Madhya Pradesh can avail themselves of its benefits. It is a step towards building a more inclusive and empowered society.
Note: For more information and updates on the Ladli Behna Yojana, visit the official website cmladlibahna.mp.gov.in.