Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment
The process of recruitment of constables has started to fill 3,484 posts in the Karnataka Armed Forces. For the first time in the state, 79 posts have been reserved for ‘Male Third Gender’.
For the first time for the state, the Government of Karnataka has announced reservation for ‘Male Third Gender’ in recruitment in the State Armed Forces. State Home Minister Araga Gyanendra on Tuesday said that the process of recruiting constables to fill up 3,484 posts in the Karnataka Armed Forces has begun. “For the first time in the state, 79 posts have been reserved for ‘male third gender’. At the same time, transgender activists lauded the move to provide quota.
Last date for submission
Minister Gyanendra said that out of the total vacancies, 420 posts have been reserved for candidates from ‘Kalyan Karnataka’ region or the erstwhile Hyderabad-Karnataka region, out of which 11 are for ‘male’ third gender. Gyanendra said that 3,064 posts will be recruited in the rest of Karnataka, out of which 68 are reserved for ‘male’ third gender. He said that the recruitment will be done in the most transparent manner and the last date for submission of online forms for this is October 31.
Initiative is welcome, but ‘male’ third gender no third gender
Akkai Padmashali, founder of Ondeday, who works for the welfare of transgenders and transgenders, said that I welcome this decision. Activist Padmashali said that as per the announcement, the initiative to mainstream third gender is welcome, but ‘male’ third gender is not a third gender. He said that I understand from their (government) point of view that perhaps, they are talking of ‘female to male transgender male’.
Demand to set up Transgender Welfare Board
Regarding the plight of transgenders, Padmashali said that even if one wants to join the police department, it requires certain qualifications. Most of us here are transgender illiterate and have dropped out of school – not even passing class 10th, forget college degrees. There are many nuances behind this. Padmashali pointed out that there is also a need to understand the various “diversity of cultural identities and existences” within the transgender community such as ‘jogappa’, ‘marla’, ‘jogta’, ‘shakti’ and ‘akka’. The activist also appealed to the government to conduct an ‘immediate survey’ to better understand the community and set up a ‘Transgender Welfare Board’ to promote their well-being.
- Maharashtra govt to train 2000 OBC students for MPSC, 1000 for UPSC exams February 5, 2023
- RSMSSB CET 12th Exam 2023 – Admit card and exam guidelines released January 28, 2023
- JEE Advanced 2021 exam on October 3 January 26, 2023
- Allahabad University admit card 2021 for PGAT 2 released January 26, 2023
- MPPSC State Service Exam and Forest Exam 2022 Apply online January 26, 2023
- DSSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online January 26, 2023
- MPSC Rajyaseva Recruitment 2022 Apply for State Services Exam January 26, 2023
- Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test 2021 On May 18 October 21, 2022
- Bihar STET Result 2021 Out – Check Download Link October 21, 2022
- UPSC IES ISS Exam Date 2021 Out Check Exam Pattern and Updates June 24, 2021
Latest 10th Pass Jobs
- Apply Online for 616 Posts in Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 April 19, 2023
- Indian Railways Recruitment 2021 : Recruitment to 374 posts, apply soon March 17, 2023
- APVVP Kadapa Jobs Notification 2022 Apply for Plumber February 5, 2023
- Online Form-2023 for IB Security Assistant Post Recruitment February 4, 2023
- State Level Police Recruitment 2023 online form February 1, 2023
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021 in Rajasthan Police January 26, 2023
- Reserve Bank Of India 2022 for Assistant posts in several locations January 26, 2023
- RRC Recruitment 2022 Apply for Central Railway 2422 Apprentices Posts January 26, 2023
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Apprentice 2021 Online January 26, 2023
- Indian Navy Chefs, Stewards & Hygienists Jobs Notification 2021 January 26, 2023
AllSarkari-Naukri.com is the Most Trusted Latest Sarkari Naukri and Sarkari Results portal for the jobs seekers. www.allsarkari-naukari.com provides updates instantly every moment regularly of All latest sarkari jobs Results, Answer keys, Admit Cards, online form for various government Sarkari exam, Exam Syllabus/ Pattern, Admission form, certificate verification, sarkari Notification update, and Notification admit card result online form offline form download are available for the job seekers.