SBI PO Recruitment 2022
The State Bank of India has issued interested and eligible candidates through SBI Po Recruitment drive 2022 to join them as Probationary Officers. Registration starts, September 22, 2022. Interested candidates can apply through an online process. The last date for application submission is 21st Oct, 2022. Through this recruitment drive, the largest public sector lender is expecting to fill these 1673 vacancies.
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the last Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation exam on or before Dec 31st, 2022. The age limit of the candidate should be between 21 to 30.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Details
“Regular vacancy: 1600 Posts
Backlog vacancy: 73 Posts”
Important Dates (Imp. Dates)
Job Publish Date: 22-09-2022
Last Date to Apply: 21-10-2022
Age Limit & Relaxation
The age limit of the candidate should be between 21 to 30.
There will be three phases to the selection process for probationary officers: the preliminary exam, the main exam, and the psychometric test. The candidates must successfully complete both Phase-II and Phase-III on their own. The results of the Objective Test and Descriptive Test from the Main Examination (Phase-II), as well as the results from Phase III, will be combined to create the final merit list. For the purpose of creating the final merit list for selection, the marks earned in the preliminary examination (Phase-I) shall not be added.
The application fee is Rs. 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other exam.
Share the information to your friends and help them in getting government jobs. To get free job alerts of other government jobs Visit daily on All Sarkari Naukri .
- Maharashtra govt to train 2000 OBC students for MPSC, 1000 for UPSC exams February 5, 2023
- RSMSSB CET 12th Exam 2023 – Admit card and exam guidelines released January 28, 2023
- JEE Advanced 2021 exam on October 3 January 26, 2023
- Allahabad University admit card 2021 for PGAT 2 released January 26, 2023
- MPPSC State Service Exam and Forest Exam 2022 Apply online January 26, 2023
- DSSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online January 26, 2023
- MPSC Rajyaseva Recruitment 2022 Apply for State Services Exam January 26, 2023
- Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test 2021 On May 18 October 21, 2022
- Bihar STET Result 2021 Out – Check Download Link October 21, 2022
- UPSC IES ISS Exam Date 2021 Out Check Exam Pattern and Updates June 24, 2021
Latest 10th Pass Jobs
- Apply Online for 616 Posts in Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 April 19, 2023
- Indian Railways Recruitment 2021 : Recruitment to 374 posts, apply soon March 17, 2023
- APVVP Kadapa Jobs Notification 2022 Apply for Plumber February 5, 2023
- Online Form-2023 for IB Security Assistant Post Recruitment February 4, 2023
- State Level Police Recruitment 2023 online form February 1, 2023
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021 in Rajasthan Police January 26, 2023
- Reserve Bank Of India 2022 for Assistant posts in several locations January 26, 2023
- RRC Recruitment 2022 Apply for Central Railway 2422 Apprentices Posts January 26, 2023
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Apprentice 2021 Online January 26, 2023
- Indian Navy Chefs, Stewards & Hygienists Jobs Notification 2021 January 26, 2023
AllSarkari-Naukri.com is the Most Trusted Latest Sarkari Naukri and Sarkari Results portal for the jobs seekers. www.allsarkari-naukari.com provides updates instantly every moment regularly of All latest sarkari jobs Results, Answer keys, Admit Cards, online form for various government Sarkari exam, Exam Syllabus/ Pattern, Admission form, certificate verification, sarkari Notification update, and Notification admit card result online form offline form download are available for the job seekers.