Notification : Territorial Army Officers Recruitment Application process for 13 vacancies, check details on www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in
Application Begin : 01/07/2022
Submission of Online Application : 01 JUL TO 30 JUL 2022
Last Date to apply : 30 Jul 2022
Pay Examination Fee Last Date : 30/07/2022
Exam Date : 25/09/2022
Country : India
Organization : Territorial Army
Territorial Army Officers 2022
Applications are invited from gainfully employed young citizens for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers, based on the concept of enabling motivated young citizens to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions.
You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences.
Vacancy Details :
TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCY:
(a) Male – 12 (b) Female – 01
Note: Vacancies are subject to change as per organizational requirement.
CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY:
- Nationality: Only citizens of India (male and female).
- Age Limits: 18 to 42 years as on last day of filing of application i.e.
- 30 Jul 2022.
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate from any recognized
- Physical Standards: A candidate must be physically and medically
- fit in all respects.
- Employment: Gainfully Employed.
|Age Limit :||Educational Qualification :|
|18 to 42 years as on last day of filing of application i.e.|
30 Jul 2022.
|Graduate from any recognized university.|
Application Fee :
General / OBC / EWS : 200/-
SC / ST / PH : 200/-
Payment Mode : Pay the Exam Fees Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website . Brief instructions for filling up the online Application have been given on the website.
INSTRUCTION TO THE CANDIDATE FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
- The Online application can be filled from 01 JUL TO 30 JUL 2022 till 11.59 PM after which link will be disabled.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs as the concerned authorities may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online in right time without waiting for the last date for submission of online applications.
- While filling in the Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about choice for the examination centre.
- Candidates should note that no request for change of centre will be granted.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to keep a copy of print out of filled the form submitted online.