The government has been implementing several beneficial schemes for various sections of society, including farmers and students. One such scheme is the Free Scooty Scheme, which has recently undergone a significant change to provide more students with the opportunity to benefit from it. Allsarkari-naukri will delve into the details of the scheme, including eligibility criteria, application process, required documents, and the unique features that make it an impactful initiative by the government.
Changes in the Free Scooty Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Previously, the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education and the Central Board of Secondary Education provided scooters to students who scored 60% and 70% respectively in their exams. However, the government has now removed this restriction. Under the revised scheme, even students who score a minimum of 50% in their 12th-grade examinations conducted by either the state or central education boards will be eligible to receive a free scooty.
Eligibility Criteria for the Free Scooty Scheme
The Free Scooty Scheme, also known as the Kalibai Bhil Meritorious Girl Scooty Scheme, caters to students from economically weaker sections, including rural, semi-urban, and urban areas. Additionally, the scheme extends its benefits to differently-abled girls. As part of the initiative, six scooters will be reserved for specially-abled students from the categories of visually impaired, hearing impaired, and orthopedically challenged. In case of unavailability of eligible students from these categories, the scooters will be given to general category students.
Required Documents for the Free Scooty Scheme
While applying for the Free Scooty Scheme, applicants need to provide certain documents. It is crucial to be aware of the necessary documents to ensure a smooth application process. The following documents are required for the Kalibai Bhil Meritorious Girl Scooty Scheme:
· Aadhaar Card of the applicant
· Passport-sized photograph of the applicant
· Mobile number of the student
· 12th-grade mark sheet
· Income certificate of the student’s parents
· Proof of residence
· Bank account number of the student
· Caste certificate of the applicant (if applicable)
· Disability certificate (if applicable)
Application Process for the Free Scooty Scheme
To apply for the Free Scooty Scheme, students need to submit their applications online. The process is facilitated through the use of their SSO ID (Single Sign-On ID). Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for the scheme:
1. Visit the official website of the scheme at https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/
2. Select the registration option on the homepage.
3. A page will appear with options like Jan Aadhaar and Google. Choose one of these options.
4. After selecting, log in with your SSO ID and password.
5. Once logged in, select the scholarship option.
6. On the next page, you will see the options for either the Devnarayan Free Scooty Distribution Scheme or the Kalibai Bhil Meritorious Girl Scooty Scheme and the incentives amount. Choose the appropriate option.
7. Register yourself under the selected scheme.
8. Fill in the registration form with accurate details such as your name, father’s name, and educational qualifications.
9. After completing the form, click the submit button.
10. By following these steps, you can successfully register for the Free Scooty Scheme.
Key Features of the Free Scooty Scheme
The Free Scooty Scheme aims to provide equal opportunities to students from both rural and urban areas. Here are some noteworthy features of the scheme:
- Equal Benefits: Students from rural and urban areas will receive the same benefits under the Devnarayan Free Scooty Distribution Scheme and the Kalibai Bhil Meritorious Girl Scooty Scheme.
2. Residency Requirement: The scheme is exclusively for students who are permanent residents of Rajasthan.
4. Inclusive Approach: The scheme is open to married, unmarried, and widowed women.
5. Non-Government Employment: Applicants’ parents should not be employed in any government job.
6. Academic Performance: Students must score a minimum of 50% in their 12th-grade examinations to be eligible for the scheme.
The Free Scooty Scheme, also known as the Kalibai Bhil Meritorious Girl Scooty Scheme, is a groundbreaking initiative by the government. With recent changes in the eligibility criteria, students who score a minimum of 50% in their 12th-grade examinations are now eligible for a free scooty. The scheme aims to bridge the gap between rural and urban areas by providing equal opportunities to students. By following the online application process and submitting the required documents, eligible students can benefit from this scheme. The government’s commitment to empowering students through initiatives like the Free Scooty Scheme is commendable, as it not only promotes education but also facilitates the overall development of students in Rajasthan.